THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Emma's 1rst day of school



Yesterday was Em's first day of school. She started the 4th grade. I can not believe how fast she is growing. It seems just like yesterday I was in the fourth grade, attending brownies, and trying to act all grown up. I at least had older sisters to somewhat keep me in my place. Em is my little pre-Madonna. So much attitude and bossiness (actually she is too much like me- it's scary). But she is so caring and understanding at the same time. I met her teacher Mrs. Chisea today (since we were on vacation we missed the open house). We realized we actually graduated together, so that was neat. She seems very nice and had great things to say about Emma. Please keep Em in your prayers that she continues to do well in school and that she can be a light to her school mates. We will keep you posted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Emma is becomming such a beautifull young lady. Wasn't she just a little girl not to long ago? Give her a hug from Aunt Allie!